- For employment as a preschool teacher
- To enable the learner to understand the foundation and philosophy of Early childhood Education
- Enable the learner to know the benefits and the importance of Early years of a child
- To help young children have a strong basic foundation of Education at an Early age.
- In order to work in public school system and qualify as a teacher, one must have the Teacher Service Commission (TSC) number
- To gain a Degree or PhD in the Early Years Education, it is compulsory to have a Diploma from ECDE and to sit for the Kenya National Examination Council (KNEC) exams.
Early childhood course takes duration of 2 years for both Diploma and certificate.
One can achieve up to PhD Level.
If you have additional questions, or would like to know more about the college, kindly submit the form below and we shall get back to you.